Wednesday, July 28, 2010

tonight as we were

Tonight as we were waiting for eating

As we were sitting in the car.

Mind you, we turned off the car engine so as to not waste gas, so as to not waste the ecosystem

We thought and thought of our predicament. Our salty and thirstful taste in our mouths of once again, this thought:

Are we living in wretchedness? The fact of the matter is that we felt stale, worries of tomorrow, filled this car coffin. I press against this gas inducer. I try to find enough work. It’s not hard living, just stuck within the black tar and carpet and stove.

Nothing practical my worker bees said, “you do nothing practical, for today, for tomorrow”

So I ask you, Feel me like I am. All I do is think, and think and think and think…

One thing I have found from thinking, and that is that it leads to questioning. Questioning leads to ideas, ideas to action, action to change and finally, it leads to more thinking .

So does it lead to a life or wretchedness? Yes it very well does. I have no other thing to give to the world than to think of things to think about. I feel wretched. I feel found yes, but it is of no use since it is an impractical way of living.

My solution? I think to think. I’ll die thinking. Thinking I am? No I am not. In fact after this life of mine, whether I make my mark on the world is of no matter. Gone like tomorrow, here like yesterday.

So I thought of dying, and it was beautiful. I thought of living, and it was beautiful too. I thought about falling and flying and grieving and laughing, these things make thy human. No, sex does not beget humanness, it only makes you horny, which is a very good place to be instead.

Beauty then seems to be the only thing we live for. This is the thought I had. Beauty is enough to stop the pain, until obviously; you find beauty in the pain. And it’s enough to stop the boredom, until obviously; you find beauty in the boredom.

No comments: