January 15, 2008 - Tuesday
the king that married and the pauper that stayed.
left inside his own mind,
I grew increasingly disturbed by the wayside.
She could sing so well, and she could sing so beautifully.
corners of her smile reached their brilliance of the scenery around here.
but when I left, I left to a strange, hilly land.
I said goodbye and that was that. because it was all that I could take.
I'm dangerously inside the world,
inside the hills,
the caves,
inside the streams and the woods.
I had no arms for I had no need,
But I held everything as leaf holds water.
living amongst all like branches that naturally tangle so elegantly
I held gazes, but not to scare you.
that I dont. no I dont.
its too easy to say that I have come empty in all that I carry.
but its so true.
pero, this was not me having
this is me wanting
this is me leaving
this is me surrendering
my heart wants to give it all upall the things that pull it down.
lo que no se quiere ir por ser parte de mi mente!.
Who knew I would be so sensitive when I appeared so put together?
but that was just it.
that was just it
No comments:
Post a Comment